Skip to main content

CTMH--Stamp of the Month - Baroque Borders - Artiste in August

Welcome to the DOUBLE BLOG HOP!!!

Today is the FIRST day of the Artiste in August Blog Hop!!  You should be arriving from Amy's Blog.  Your next stop will be PAMELA'S BLOG. 

It is also the Stamp of the Month blog hop time!  The stamp of the month for August is Baroque Borders. If you have come here from Melinda's blog you are on the right path.  Your next stop will be SUSAN'S BLOG. 






Today I have created the Magazine File card holder found on page 47 in the Artiste handbook (assembly instructions are on page 18). The handbook says to cut the images at 6", so that's what I did.  I cut the bottom box portion in Sorbet cardstock.  Before cutting the outer part, I stamped the Smoothie Cardstock with the Baroque Border stamp set.  I added some sparkles for some bling, and Color Ready Seam Binding for an accent.  

This box will hold several cards, and even envelopes too!

This will be a project for my All You Can Create Card Class in August- I know the ladies will be super excited about this one :)


The Baroque Borders Stamp set is available on my website August 1st- 31st.  It is just $5 with a $50 purchase.   SHOP HERE!!



Also available to order today is the fabulous Cricut Artiste Collection!!!  This cricut cartridge has 698 ALL NEW images, and the bundle comes with 3 stamp sets and 3 chipboard dimensional elements sheets. 
Order your Artiste Collection HERE!  Click to Join the "Cricut Artiste Mystery Hostess" party and you'll be entered to WIN ALL THE HOSTESS REWARDS!!!!  That's FREE PRODUCTS!!!  PLUS- I'll send you a copy of the new Fall/Winter Idea Book AND a little gift from me, just for purchasing!  I know that you'll love this cartridge!  It will complete your collection!!!

Are you ready to Join my CTMH Team???

Join Close To My Heart in August and get this fabulous Damask Tote Bag FREE!!

When you become a new Consultant in August, you will receive a FREE Damask Tote Bag (retail value $50), while supplies last.  

This bag was given to consultants who went to convention and is seriously sought after by consultants who did not attend.  It's a MUST HAVE!

Choose the $49 New Consultant Essentials Kit or the $99 Master Kit which includes more supplies and tools, and we will send you a tote bag FREE — only in August and only while supplies last.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW---- before these bags are gone!

I can't wait to have YOU on my team!!!


 OK--- time to HOP HOP HOP!!!!!

ARTISTE IN AUGUST--- Hop on over to Pamela's Blog!

STAMP OF THE MONTH--- Hop on over to Susan's Blog!

Comments

Carla said…
Love this Jen! Great project - haven't had a chance to play with my Artiste cartridge yet - but this magazine holder will definitely be on my to-do list!
I love how you decorated it with the stamp set and also the added bling!

Dana
Lisa Sargent said…
Your project makes the stamp images look velvety... Beautiful!
Gloria said…
Look at how many cards you fit in there!! Wowzers. Thanks for being in the Artiste hop - I can't wait to see all your beautiful creations!
Amy Pitts said…
So cute I was trying to make that set work for me but I ran out of time so did a simpler pattern with a stamp set I am more comfy with but I am going to use that on a project soon. Love your card box! Gorgeous
Such a fabulous box - what a great way to put together to showcase cards or to give as gift sets. TFS
Denise Hobbs said…
Love how you combined the SOTM and this project. Also love the extra bling!

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!