Skip to main content

CTMH--- Coming Soon- NEW IDEA BOOKS! Plus Convention news!

I am super excited about the new Fall/Winter Close To My Heart CTMH Idea Book! I will have one in my hot little hands in less than a week! Thursday July 12th, the Idea Book will be revealed to consultants at Convention in Dallas TX!
As a Director, I will have a front row view of this fabulous unveiling!!!!




How would you like an advanced copy???

*All my CLUB MEMBERS get an advanced copy. I will have new clubs starting up in August- receiving their Idea Books in July!
*Place an order of $40 or more on my website from now through the end of July and as a thank you, I'll send you the new Idea Book! SHOP HERE
*Join my team after July 12th and not only will you get the New Idea Books- BUT ALL NEW FALL/WINTER PRODUCTS TOO! JOIN HERE

Would you like to get updates on new CTMH products and news live from Convention???
*Follow my CTMH Facebook Page HERE
*Follow me on Twitter HERE
*I will probably not be blogging from convention.... sorry!


How about some Specials for July!?!?!?!
Place an online order of $75 or more in July and we’ll send you a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month so you’ll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect Pairs.

SHOP HERE

Specific pairs are available on specific dates; see below to find out when your favorite Perfect Pairs will be available. Be sure to place your order early in the availability period, as the promotion is while supplies last.

Order Dates Perfect Pair Retail Value
July 6–10 Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633) $14.90
July 11–15 Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400) $17.90
July 16–20 Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C) $17.90
July 21–25 Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C) $17.90
July 26–29 Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C) $17.90
July 30–31 Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C) $14.90

*Taxes and additional shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.

Email me at roxybonds@gmail.com if you have any questions, want more CTMH info or would like to join my team :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!