Skip to main content

CTMH-- Event Calendar

I thought I would go back a couple months and show you January and February's Event Calendar pages :)

For the January topper, I used Pacifica cardstock and paper from Magnifique.  I cut the snowflake out of sugarcoated cardstock with A Child's Year from my cricut.  I added a little blue sparkle to the center.  Stamped down the calendar in sky ink are snowflakes from the Holiday Trinkets stamp set.
February's topper has tulip cardstock and paper from the Sweetheart paper pack.  I stamped the heart from Heart to Heart, and the hearts down the page from the Sweetheart stamp set.  

Here are the March and April pages in case you missed them:



Read more about the March page HERE


Read more about the April page HERE

Supplies
January:
Magnifique Level 2
Holiday Trinkets
Blue Sparkles
sky ink
Feburary:
Sweetheart level 2
Sweetheart Stamps
Heart to Heart
Tulip, cotton candy ink
March:

D1453 Friendship
D1382 Holiday Hoopla
White Daisy, Olive Carstock
Sweetleaf, Olive ink
April:
Sophia Level 2
Sensational Seasons
Timber Brown Staz-on ink
Blending Pen
Lagoon, Pear, Hollyhock, Goldrush, Chocolate inks
 



Keeping my event calendar right next to my regular calendar is helping me to remember Birthdays!!  

Stay tuned to see how the rest of the calendar turns out :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!