Skip to main content

CTMH-- Artiste in August Day 12- LOVE Card

Welcome back to Day 12 of the Artiste in August Blog Hop!!  You should be arriving from Amy's Blog.  Your next stop will be PAMELA'S BLOG.  

Today I am featuring one more card from Artiste. We created a card like this at convention and I wanted to replicate it for my August card class.  The card shape, with a tiny heart at the bottom, was found on page 36 (Cut at 4").  "LOVE" was found on page 66 (cut at 1 1/4").  The heart was also from page 66. 

I used pattern paper from Flirty- dark pink, Dakota- grey, Clementine- Twilight pattern and La Belle Vie- light pink.  I added a grey gem to the center of one of the hearts.  Love was cut from some Twilight textured cardstock.  I sure am glad that CTMH brought back every cardstock color in bulk.  I really need to stock up again! 

I love when a card comes together and I realize there was NO STAMPING on it! 


 Cricut Artiste- now available!

 
The fabulous Cricut Artiste Collection! is now available to order! This cricut cartridge has 698 ALL NEW images, and the bundle comes with 3 stamp sets and 3 chipboard dimensional elements sheets. 

Order your Artiste Collection HERE!  Click to Join the "Cricut Artiste Mystery Hostess" party and you'll be entered to WIN ALL THE HOSTESS REWARDS!!!!  That's FREE PRODUCTS!!!  PLUS- I'll send you a copy of the new Fall/Winter Idea Book AND a little gift from me, just for purchasing!  I know that you'll love this cartridge!  It will complete your collection!!!

Are you ready to Join my CTMH Team???





Join Close To My Heart in August and get this fabulous Damask Tote Bag FREE!!

When you become a new Consultant in August, you will receive a FREE Damask Tote Bag (retail value $50), while supplies last.  

This bag was given to consultants who went to convention and is seriously sought after by consultants who did not attend.  It's a MUST HAVE!

Choose the $49 New Consultant Essentials Kit or the $99 Master Kit which includes more supplies and tools, and we will send you a tote bag FREE — only in August and only while supplies last.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW---- before these bags are gone!

I can't wait to have YOU on my team!!!


 OK--- time to HOP HOP HOP!!!!!  Hop on over to Pamela's Blog!  to see more Artiste in August!


Here is the complete list of Artiste in August Hoppers!



Gloria Rogers - http://www.scraptabulousstudio.com/
Lalia Harris - http://craftylalia.blogspot.com/
Rebecca Kings - heartfeltcreationsbybecca.blogspot.com
Adeline Brill - www.adeline-brill.blogspot.com
Kathy Johnson - http://kathyscreativecorner.com/
Amy Edwards - Paisleysplayhouse.blogspot.com
Jen Patrick - http://roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/
Pamela O’Connor - http://reflectionsofmyartandsoul.com
Melinda Everitt -  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/
Denise Hobbs -  http://oklahomainker.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!