Friday, March 7, 2014

Costa Rica here I come!


I am knee deep in tank tops, shorts, flip flops, hats & sunscreen while packing for my 2nd CTMH Incentive trip to COSTA RICA!!!!!

I head out tomorrow morning, for sunny & HOT Costa Rica!  I feel so incredibly blessed!  I cannot wait to relax, explore, be pampered and SPOILED!  I can't wait to hang out with my CTMH friends AND spend the week with my mom :)  

 

The spoiling has already begun.... these are my trip shirts.  I was also sent a box full of goodies--- 10 pre-cut layouts, and album, 3 stamp sets & embellishments.  I will also get 5 Studio J layouts to use with the photos I take while I'm there! 






 





Be sure to "LIKE" my facebook page, so you can see pictures of beautiful Costa Rica as well as the amazing GIFTS that I'll get each day from CTMH!  http://facebook.com/roxybondsctmh

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails