Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CTMH-- September SOTM Blog Hop- Limited Edition

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for September, featuring Limited Edition

All artwork on the hop will feature the Limited Edition!  This is a set of 21 stamps!   If you have come here from Helen's Blog you are on the right path.
 
This month we have  over 60 CTMH Consultants sharing their SOTM creations, and other great CTMH artwork. Hopping along is fun and simple to do - just click the link at the end of each blogger's post to move to the next one!  Be sure to leave some love (comments) along the way :)

Today I have created a Thank You card using a sketch from Mojo Monday.   I'm in need of replenishing my Thank You card stash, so I think I will make a few more of these :)  Here's how I made the card and the products I used:
Cricut Art Philosophy: I cut the tag at 3 1/2" in colonial White cardstock, then again at 3 3/4" in the Juniper patterned paper. 
Limited Edition- I stamped the colonial white tag in cocoa ink.  I then stamped the little hand/pen image in cocoa ink using second generation.  
Vintage Type- I used the tiny alphabet to spell my sentiment using Vineyard Berry Ink
Typeset- This paper pack was perfect for my card.  
Shimmer Brads- the perfect addition to my tag



Limited Edition is available September 1- 30 only!  It is $17.95 retail OR if you spend $50 you can get it for only $5!  It comes with a cool little project sheet and a link to online assembly tips for creating some fun projects.  




Did you know that September is National Stamping Month??
From August 15- September 30:  Spend $75 and get Pair-A-Phrase, TWO D-sized stamp sets FREE



Now would be a GREAT time to order your Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle!  OR start ordering your favorite NEW products!

Start shopping HERE for your fabulous deals!
Just make sure you click the “add item” button for each of your free items during checkout!
 
I just know you are going to see some amazing, and very versatile projects along this hop!!!! Now hop on over to Debra's Blog  to see what she has created for you!

6 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Pretty card:)

Unknown said...

Great card!

Nalazoo said...

Fun! Isn't it so easy to layer Cricut cuts - especially when you have a number of these to make.

Haley D. said...

Very nice card!

Diana Soling said...

neat card. Love the edges

Kathleen said...

Hi Jen,

Cute Mojo with this set! I love the look of the Vintage Type on the tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails