Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CTMH--- Marvelous May!!!!!

I <3 CTMH!  There's just no other way to say it!  Where else can you do what you LOVE & get paid for it??  Plus on top of that, get a title like "Executive Manager" or "Director"!!!!

Well that is what happened in Marvelous May!!!!!!

This month 20 women joined my team!!!!!  5 lovely ladies signed up under me, and another 15 under my downline Keeley!  This month I was promoted to Executive Manager, and Keeley was promoted all the way to DIRECTOR!!!!!!  Woot Woot!

Please help me welcome the Fab Five to the Roxybonds Scrappers Team:

Janice Jackson
Kathy Beatty
Diana Amato Douglas
Candi Cissel

Did you miss out on the spectacular deal???  No problemo!  I would love to have you on my team!  Email me for my spectacular deal for the month of JUNE!   roxybonds at gmail dot com


And because I can't have a post without artwork twice in a row...... here's my WHY:

My beautiful family---- I do it for THEM!
Supplies:
Sophia Level 2
Pink Button Assortment
Pink Ribbon Assortment
Scallop Circle Punch 2"

1 comments:

Tamytha said...

Congratulations to you, Keeley, and the rest of your team! Way to go!

Related Posts with Thumbnails