Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CTMH--- Wings Notepads for my TEAM

I have been a CTMH consultant for almost 4 years and have grown a nice little team :)  Most of my team is scattered across the US, but I have a few ladies that are local to me.

I am having my first official "team meeting" tonight and wanted to make each of them a little something!

I created an altered notepad, based on instructions from fellow consultant Vicki W.



I used the new Wings Level 2 paper pack, Dreams Come True and January's Stamp of the Month- Find Your Style, the Wings Level 2 assortment (pleated ribbon) and Pearl Opaques.  You can find these items in January's INSPIRATIONS Flyer HERE. 


I used the "puddle pad" technique to stamp the butterfly.  I used Vineyard Berry, Juniper and Black reinkers on a wipe, then inked my stamp.  I love the Tie-Dye effect you get with this technique!  Add some pearl opaques and its done!


I would LOVE for YOU to join my team too!  We are making plans for a trip to DISNEYLAND for the 2011 CTMH CONVENTION!  Wouldn't you like to join us???

The Spring/Summer 2011 New Consultant kit is available NOW! 
JOIN MY TEAM by clicking HERE

2 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

The puddle pad technique works great with the butterfly. I love the result, and your notebooks came out beautifully.

Unknown said...

They turned out great! I love the ribbon detail.

Thanks so much for linking up to SS!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails