Monday, January 31, 2011

CTMH--Stamp of the Month Blog Hop-- Friendship February

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for February


All artwork on the hop will feature February's Friendship, a set of 8 stamps! If you have come here from Laurie's Blog you are on the right path.


This month we have  about 70 CTMH Consultants sharing their SOTM creations, and other great CTMH artwork. Hopping along is fun and simple to do - just click the link at the end of each blogger's post to move to the next one!  Be sure to leave some love (comments) along the way :)
Today I have 2 projects I want to share with you :)
The first is a card that I created as a Make-n-Take for my Open House which was yesterday.  This card features one of our new Paper Packs:  Sophia.  I just love the pink and green colors here!  I used a pattern from Wishes-   .  The sentiment from February's Friendship SOTM was popped up.  I used one of the damask type images to create a small pattern on the white cardstock with Baby Pink Ink.  



The next is my favorite!  I have seen "specimen" art all over blog land the last few months and I finally decided to create one for myself :)  
I stamped another damask image to create a pattern background on white daisy cardstock with Black ink.  I punched out hearts in Tulip cardstock and popped each one a little to give it some dimension.  I backed in in Tulip cardstock and used a 10x13 frame I had.  Voila!  Quick easy home decor project :)



I hope you like my creations this month :)  

ALL NEW PRODUCTS from the Spring/Summer Idea Book will be available to purchase on my website HERE starting Feb 1st!!!!!  If you want to be on my mailing list and receive my specials- email me @ roxybonds at gmail dot com

Remember, the February SOTM is only available until 2/28! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

Now hop on over to Sheila's Blog to see what she has created for you!


8 comments:

Tamytha said...

Great projects!

Debbie said...

Love your creations. Awesome,. Thanks for sharing

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Wow! Very nice!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your home decor project turned out very nice.

Mary Eisen said...

Love the cards! What a cute idea!

Cindy said...

Love the home decor idea! :o0

Krista Ritskes said...

Lovely card and what a neat frame!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty projects!

Related Posts with Thumbnails