Saturday, January 29, 2011

CTMH--- New product Sneak Peek! Sophia Layout

I truly adore this beautiful new, very girlie paper pack from CTMH:  Sophia!  Available starting February 1st (that's TUESDAY!!!), this paper pack has the ultimate girlie colors of Hollyhock, Blush, Goldrush and Pear.  It goes perfectly with my darling Allie's room (pink and green) so I have a few decor projects on my to do list with it!

I created this layout for a challenge with the SNS group

Supplies:
All CTMH unless noted
Sophia Level 2
Kraft Color Ready Borders
Wings Stamps
Spray Pen/ glimmer mist
Tulip & Cotton Candy Ink

Lots happening this week:
Sunday 1/30- Idea Book Open House @ my home, 1-3pm
Monday 1/31- February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
Tuesday 2/1- Spring/Summer Idea Book goes live! 
Tuesday 2/1---2/15-- Online Idea Book Kickoff specials- make sure you are on my mailing list to get the special invitaion!!!
Sunday 2/6-- Superbowl Blog Hop

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails