Sunday, January 16, 2011

CTMH--- Christmas Layouts - Traditional & Studio J

I am completely finished scrapbooking Christmas 2010!!!  YES, this past Christmas!

HOW??? You ask?

Well, first of all, I really don't like scrapping Christmas.  There are a few "events", tons of pictures, lots of things to journal about...... I think really the problem is that by the time I get to it mid-year, I am not that into it and have forgotten the memories :(

SO, I decided (after some inspiration from Erica and Barbra) that I would just go ahead and do it now, while its fresh.  AND thanks to Studio J, I was able to get the bulk of it done FAST! What I did was go through the Mistletoe and Wings Workshop Kits and decided which pictures would go in those.  Then I chose some of my favorite pictures to scrap traditionally as well.  Then I started uploading all the rest into Studio J! 

Here we go (part 1)


Studio J- Mistletoe Kit




Traditional- Mistletoe, All the Best

Traditional- Wings Workshop Kit- main layout.  Bohemian Alpha, Wings Stamps

Studio J- Everlasting

Studio J- Elegant Bouquet
I thought the reds and greens in this kit worked perfect!

 Traditional- Jingle
My daughter put lipstick all over her face, broke the lipstick then tracked it all over my mom's ivory carpet on Christmas Eve. 

 Traditional- Mistletoe Kit- Bonus layout

 Traditional- Mistletoe Kit- main layout.  Holiday Commentary, Chocolate Large Alpha, I Believe, All the Best

You can still get a Mistletoe Kit and a Wings Workshop Kit by shopping HERE!!!!  Instructions and supplies included to create the beautiful layouts you saw here. 

I will share the rest of the layouts in a couple days!  

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh, these l/o's are so beautiful! I love how you used different paper packs - all with similar color tones, though - to scrap your Christmas 2010 photos! I usually just use one paper pack for all pics of same event. Fun. And, the mix of Studio J and traditional layouts together is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
- Doreen
http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Corina said...

Hooray Jen!!! I'm following your lead and using Studio J to do the same. Thanks for your "Shout Out"!!

Meredith said...

Found your blog on sb.com. I'm following! Great jobs on the christmas layouts. I can't believe you got them done already!! Amazing.
www.memoriesbymeredith.blogspot.com

Lela said...

WOW, done already? What a great idea to get them done early while journaling is easier. Nice mix of papers, traditional and Studio J!

Related Posts with Thumbnails