Monday, January 10, 2011

All Day Crop Layouts

I love to go to All Day Crops!  I only get to go a couple times a year, with the family schedule and my own CTMH class schedule. 

I always get a ton accomplished!  Here's what I do:  Pack page kits!
*Choose photos
*Choose sketch or layout to scraplift
*Choose papers
*Throw in some embellies
*Pack a pre-made title or stamps/inks to create one

This weekend, I only had time to pack about 8-10 page kits.  Then I brought my pictures and some extra papers to work with.  Luckily the crops I go to are at my local scrapbook store, Pocketful of Treasures, and they have papers there if I need them!  I wish I had packed more of a variety of papers as I was uninspired in the evening. 

Total layouts Scrapbooked:  18

Here are a few:

This one is from Sketchy Thursdays:


I love these "home" chipboard thickers that I found!  They will make great additions to layouts from our new house!

This one I made the little house to replicate the look of our new house :)  I used the Around the Block stamps 

This one has a cool overlay on top of the layout. 




I'll post some more tomorrow :)

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great Layouts Roxy. I never get anything I want done at a crop. I need to be in my scrap room tearing it apart to get productive. lol The worst is the clean up after. TFS

lisa said...

Wow, you got loads done. Great pages.
Thanks for joining in with Sketchy Thursdays x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts! Wish I was that fast ;)
Loving the photo's and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! I love love love love your lo's!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

Very cute layout!!
I love it:)
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!

Keshet said...

These are all adorable, you've been busy! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails