Skip to main content

Artbooking Baby Pages

Have I said yet that I'm in LOVE with the Artbooking cartridge by CTMH????  

I created a layout in no time for my niece's album!  This layout was created from Artbooking, and the layout is made entirely from Cardstock!  ALL of the cuts are done with my dial size set to 11"


Colors:  Whisper, Black, White Daisy, Hollyhock & Blush
Accessories:  Black Buttons, Pink Buttons, Black sparkles, Silver Shimmer Trim
Artbooking Cuts:
Overlays:  A Key
Photo Mats: Hello World Key
Owls:  Hello World Key & Little Toes Key
Banner:  Little Toes Key
Title:  Sweet- W key, Smiles- alphabet
Artiste Cuts: 
8 Months


Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet???
CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

Comments

Cindy Vernon said…
Hi, I love your layout and wanted to let you know that I will be showcasing your layout on this week's FCCB Scrappin' on Saturday.
Thanks, Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!