Monday, February 6, 2012

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!

JEN'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL, FEBRUARY 7th:

So, because it’s my birthday, I have a great present for you!! I think this is a fantabulous plan, don’t you?? So, look at this!

On FEBRUARY 7th, you will be able to take advantage of the presents!

Here’s how it works: EMAIL ( roxybonds@gmail.com ) me between the hours of 7am and 7pm get in on these specials:

The 1st order will get a FREE Marker (your choice of color) with your order of $30 or more!
The 2nd order will get FREE Stardust Glitz Glitter with your order of $30 or more!
The 3rd order will get a FREE Hemp package with your order of $30 or more!
The 4th order will get a FREE ink pad (your choice of color) with your order of $30 or more!
The 5th order will get aFREE Petite Perks stamp set with your order of $30 or more!
The 6th order will get a FREE package of sparkles with your order of $30 or more!
The 7th order will get a FREE package of Baker's Twine with your order of $30 or more!

Then I’ll start all over after e-mailer #7!

As a super special, the 21st person will get FREE SHIPPING on their order! If I get 36 orders, I will select one person to receive a D sized stamp set, of your choice, absolutely FREE!  So, not only do you win with every order (and you can order more than one time, you have 2 chances to win more!
If you want to order online through my website for your order, I will mail you the item.
If your order freebie is one that has a color option, I will contact you to find out which color you would like. As orders can come in until 7pm, there is the possibility that I will not contact you until the following day for your choice of color.
Also, you DO NOT have to live close to take part in this special! You can live anywhere, and the items will ship to you!


Don't forget, with a $50 order, you will get the February Stamp of the Month for $5



This is a GREAT way to pick up your Studio J 5-pack (Buy one get one FREE) too:


1 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Happy Birthday, Jen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails