Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun! If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path! Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers! I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately! I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog. Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too. I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long. Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set! I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments. Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now). This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!! I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...
Comments