Monday, July 5, 2010

CTMH- Route to Good Times

As I prepare to head to my very FIRST Close To My Heart event- Convention - in Washington DC, I want to share with you a card I made for my roommates!
This card uses only cardstock and one stamp set: Ticket to Ride. The cardstock colors are the colors of CTMH's Convention: Twilight, Cocoa, Sunflower, Sweet Leaf and Vineyard Berry. Ticket to Ride is the stamp set available ONLY in the Zippidee Kit of the Month. (Which I'll feature in August!) On this card, I also used our new Circle Punch and corner rounder (to make scallops).

Route To Good Times

Supplies:
All CTMH unless noted:
Cardstock: Twilight, Sunflower, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Vineyard Berry
Ink: Black
Stamps: Ticket to Ride


CTMH Convention is July 8-10 in Washington DC. I head out tomorrow morning and will attend a special Leadership Day on the 7th!

Check back next week for updates, pictures and SNEAK PEAKS of all the NEW and EXCITING things that Close to My Heart has in store for the fall!

If you need anything while I'm gone, you can shop online on my website HERE: roxybonds.myctmh.com

Happy Scrappin!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails