I have just discovered that The Cuttlebug Spot is having a contest - "The Journey to 1,000"! They are trying to reach 1,000 followers by the end of July and need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site, sign up as follower and complete a few easy steps and you could win a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops (www.CustomCrops.com)! GO NOW and check it out at www.TheCuttlebugSpot.com
Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone. As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape. At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone. Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason . I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one. Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel! The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....
Comments