Thursday, August 28, 2014

Scaredy Cat Workshop Kit Now Available

Scaredy Cat is such a fun paper pack, but CTMH did not produce a workshop kit for it :(  BOO so sad!  
So guess what???  I DID!!!!  I am so excited about this workshop! 
Create THREE 2-page layouts PLUS THREE cards with this fabulous Scaredy Cat Workshop!   

I’m sure you are wanting to know how to get your kit, right?
CUSTOMERS:  When you order the following items, I will send you the files! Here are the items that you will need to complete your workshop:
BASIC KIT:
3 Sheets White, 3 Sheets Black Cardstock -from your stash
OR
1386 Black Cardstock                             14.50
1385 White Daisy Cardstock                  9.50
BEST KIT
September Stamp of the Month 5.00

Additional Supplies Used
*CCR files included for use with Artiste*

Once I receive the confirmation email from Close to my Heart, that states you have ordered, I will email the files to you!
CTMH CONSULTANTS:  If you would like to create this workshop & would like to teach this class to your customers, place an order on my website, of $20, I will send you the files.  Please contact me after you order, and I will also include the consultant release.
Thank you to all of my friends and customers!
I will be posting each of these layouts and cards over the next few days, so that you can see details :)  
Contact me with any questions :)  I can't wait to see YOUR Scaredy Cat layouts and cards :) :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails