Saturday, August 2, 2014

Build-a-Cake Card

The month of August I will be featuring the Chalk It Up Paper pack.  

This paper is PERFECT for school and celebrations.  

Today I want to share with you a card I created for my team swap.  



This card features Chalk It Up paper, Teal Glitter Paper punched with the Scalloped Border Punch, Lagoon Hearts Washi Tape, Dots Embossing Folder, Build a Cake Stamp Set and Silver Sequins.  

X7184B
X7184B $9.95
Z1991


Z1991 $5.95

$8.95 Z1924








$17.95 D1618


                      $7.95 Z2004




Be sure to head over to my website to check out ALL the fabulous NEW products!  

And of course keep checking back here for more NEW creations :)




3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Cute card, Jen.

Pam said...

Really cute card Jen!!

Katy said...

What a LOVELY card!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails