Sunday, July 14, 2013

Artbooking Baby Pages

Have I said yet that I'm in LOVE with the Artbooking cartridge by CTMH????  

I created a layout in no time for my niece's album!  This layout was created from Artbooking, and the layout is made entirely from Cardstock!  ALL of the cuts are done with my dial size set to 11"


Colors:  Whisper, Black, White Daisy, Hollyhock & Blush
Accessories:  Black Buttons, Pink Buttons, Black sparkles, Silver Shimmer Trim
Artbooking Cuts:
Overlays:  A Key
Photo Mats: Hello World Key
Owls:  Hello World Key & Little Toes Key
Banner:  Little Toes Key
Title:  Sweet- W key, Smiles- alphabet
Artiste Cuts: 
8 Months


Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet???
CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

1 comments:

Cindy Vernon said...

Hi, I love your layout and wanted to let you know that I will be showcasing your layout on this week's FCCB Scrappin' on Saturday.
Thanks, Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails