Thursday, February 14, 2013

CTMH-- New Product Blog Hop-- Calendars for Kids

Welcome to the Spring/Summer New Idea Book Blog Hop

Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book  SHOP: www.keeleyskreations.ctmh.com BLOG: www.keeleyskreations.blogspot.com EMAIL: keeleyskreations@gmail.com
Many of my fellow CTMH sistas have come together once again to showcase NEW PRODUCTS from our amazing Spring Idea Book!  If you have come here from Maureen's Blog, you're on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find a complete hop list at Helen's Blog!
Today I want to show you a project I created as soon as I got my new product!  I made 2013 Calendars for my kids!!!!



 Using 8.5 x 11" white cardstock, and a Free Printable from Tomcat Studio, Later Sk8r Paper pack for Tyler's Calendar and Chantilly Paper Pack for Allison's-- these Calendar's came together pretty quickly!  Each kid's calendar uses most of a paper pack, and I had to add some additional cardstock as well.  I wanted them to be flat, so the kids could write on them, so there are no embellishments. 







For the Monthly pages, I cute a piece of cardstock at 7.75 x 10.5" to leave a border, and some space to punch the holes.  I used Art Philosophy for some of the decorative cuts, and used the zip-strips in the paper packs as well.  The designs were all very basic.  And the scrapbooked part is adhered right on the back of the calendar page.

I got to use my Bind-it-all, which has sat unused forever, to bind the calendars!


 






Even though the kids got these in the middle of January, the LOVE them!  They're hanging in the bedrooms and they mark off each day :)

To see my STUDIO J Calendars--- CLICK HERE!!!!!

You can order from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book NOW!!!!!  Check out the online Idea Book HERE, or just SHOP HERE!

Your NEXT STOP along this blog hop is:  TRACI'S BLOG!!!  I know you will find TONS of AMAZING projects along this blog hop!  Be sure to let everyone know how much you LOVE their project with a comment :)

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a fun keepsake you've made for your children!

Traci Pasqualone said...

Wow - love, love, love both calendars!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails