Thursday, February 28, 2013

CTMH-- March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop- Floral Happiness



Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for March 2013- featuring Floral Happiness



Floral Happiness, a set of 16, is perfect for using the 2-step stamping technique!   If you have come here from KATY'S BLOG, you're on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find a complete hop list at Helen's Blog!


This stamp set is not typically "my style", but I challenged myself to stamp the flowers for this month!  I love how they came out!



My card today is based on the Mojo Monday Sketch #282.  I used the die-cut shaped cards as my base.  First I used Honey ink to stamp the flowers in a cluster at the top of my card.  I stamped the solid image in second generation, then they detail on top in full color.  I used some black shimmer trim along the bottom left and paper from For Always.  I used the new Joyful Birthday set for the sentiment.  I added some black tulle ribbon around the sentiment as well.  The sparkles flourish gives the card some bling. On the inside of the card, I stamped the diagonal pattern using the new In the Background set.  

I have been seeing a lot of black, white and yellow lately, so I thought I'd jump on that trend bandwagon!  


I also created these two cards with Floral Happiness, posted last week here :) 
 I used the sentiments from Floral Happiness on this card featuring Chantilly papers.


And you see more of the stamped flowers & leaves here in this card featuring Stella Papers.

The March Stamp of the Month is available the 1st-31stth.  With any $50 purchase, this set is yours for $5.  Head over to my website to start shopping :  http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/

Hop on over to Krista's Blog for more inspiration! 


Who's ready to party????

Take advantage of the March Promo "JUMP FOR JOY" and schedule an ONLINE PARTY with me. 
If your party total is over $250 you'll jump to the next level of hostess rewards. How sweet is that?! If you have crafty friends that you think would place an order with you, contact me and I'll set up a party for you on my site { roxybonds.ctmh.com}. They order, it ships right to them and then when the party closes you get FREE GOODIES!! Who's ready?!
PM me, email me at roxybonds@gmail.com or comment below!

A $250 party would get you $60 in FREE products, plus a 50% off item(you can even use it on the Cricut Collections).

ju

4 comments:

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Great cards.

Dawn said...

Your cards all look terrific! I am a fan of the bling too!

Wendy Coffman said...

All your cards are fab, but I love that cheerful yellow card!

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Great cards. I love the yellow/black/white combo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails