Friday, February 22, 2013

CTMH-- Make it From Your Heart Layouts

I am a HUGE FAN of ALL of Jeanette Lynton's how-to books!  I have been using them for over 6 years and they never get old!

Make if From Your Heart is the newest edition (and cheapest too!).  This one is super cool because it has a little of everything.... It has 16 two-page layouts, 2 single-page patterns and 12 card patterns!  It's only $7.95- what a steal!


I created the layout that is found on the cover of the book (hard to see):


This layout was the cover page of my niece's First Year Album:



And I loved it so much, I created one for the first picture of my daughter with my niece!



Products used
Grey Wool, Baby Pink, Hollyhock & White Daisy Cardstock

Whisper, slate, baby pink, Hollyhock, Creme Brule, White Daisy cardsock
Chocolate Large & Friendship small Alphabets


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails