Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CTMH-- LOVE For Always

This month, my scrapbook group will be working with the FOR ALWAYS kit!  
This LOVEly kit is AWESOME!  If you know me, you know I'm a black, white & pop of color (usually RED) kind of girl!  Well, For Always was made for me :)

For my first layout- I wanted to use the Workshop guide, but the colors were not doing it for me (or my pictures really).  So I found a picture & photo booth strip of my hubs and I and I knew just what colors to use :)


I used Pacifica as my base cardstock and swapped out the patterned paper that the layout called for.  I LOVE the result!

I'm entering this into the Love is in the Air challenge at Heart2Heart :)


Here's the Workshop on the Go Layout:


How about a Studio J layout with For Always!  These pictures are fresh from our cruise- on the formal night (which happened to be my birthday!)

Couple things I did here:
*I created a "washi tape" look by creating a text box, resizing it, filling it with a colored cardstock, then dragging in the B&W damask pattern

*I added some ribbon tabs on top of the ribbon to give it a pleated look.

I feel like it needs something else.....

Don't forget: 
$5 Studio J Layouts--- February 1- March 15th
This promotion has been extended to March 15th :) :)
The month of February is a digital delight! From February 1–28, 2013, all Studio J layouts will be $5!* That’s $1.95 savings per each two-page layout! It’s the perfect time to get clicking with ready-made Express Collections or customize layouts with embellishments, My Stickease® accents, and unique papers and color combinations of your own. If you’ve never tried Studio J before, what are you waiting for? You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories! *Shipping/handling applies. Studio J credits must be redeemed before this promotion can be applied. Offer valid February 1–March 15, 2013.
There have been some amazing improvements made to the Studio J program!  You really should try it out (again)
http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/CTMH/Content.aspx?id=%2fen%2fsitecore%2fcontent%2fOBA%
 
2fProducts%2fStudio_J.aspx
You can see all my Studio J layouts posted, along with some great tutorials by clicking HERE!


While on the trip, CTMH announced that the Cruise Earning Consultant who sells the MOST layouts in February gets an all-expense paid trip to their Album Retreat in March. I'm not going to be able to WIN without YOUR HELP!!!!!


 **BONUS**
*At checkout- add your order (of 8 or more layouts) to the STUDIO J FEBRUARY party and you'll get a FREE layout from ME :)  I will add one to your online account at the end of February!

2 comments:

Allisa said...

Great layout, love the photo booth pics! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Lovely layout! Great job and thank you for joining us at H2H

Related Posts with Thumbnails