Saturday, April 30, 2011

CTMH--- May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for May, featuring Chairs to You




 
All artwork on the hop will feature May's Chairs to You, a set of 14 stamps! If you have come here from Angela's Blog you are on the right path.



This month we have  about 55 CTMH Consultants sharing their SOTM creations, and other great CTMH artwork. Hopping along is fun and simple to do - just click the link at the end of each blogger's post to move to the next one!  Be sure to leave some love (comments) along the way :)

 Today I have created a very simple card for you!  In fact, I used only scraps for this card.  I stamped the image using cocoa ink onto a piece of the patterned paper from Miracle.  Kinda reminds me of an "ugly chair", you know, the kind we all had in our homes in the 80's.  

Supplies:
Chairs to You
Miracle Level 2
Basic Button Collection
Crystal Blue waxy flax
Cocoa Ink
Foam tape
Corner Rounder.

The month of MAY brings  great deals from CTMH!  
*50% off the consultant kit---- Join CTMH for only $64.50!
*National Scrapbooking Day--- You & Me kit  

Now hop hop hop on over to Terrie's Blog  to see what she has created for you! 

9 comments:

Emmy said...

I've always seen really ornate chair stamps, and I never quite knew what to do with them! Thank you so much for sharing your idea and giving us inspiration! :)

Paige Dolecki said...

Very sweet card! This would make a great make-and-take!

Paige

Jayma Malme said...

LOVE it!

Shannon Beck said...

Simple, but very nice!

Traci Pasqualone said...

Super fun. Love it!

Kathleen said...

Hey I love those "ugly" chairs! And you card is beautiful--no ugly there! I love the clean look with the Miracles papers!!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love the simplicity of it! That's exactly what I thought when I saw that particular stamp, too.

Haley D. said...

Beautifully elegant!

Mary Eisen said...

Great card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails