Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Ten- Favorite CTMH Layouts of the Year

I've been going through my layouts from this year (some are in boxes, some are in a drawer, none are in albums yet) and I wanted to showcase my favorite ten of the year! 


Olivia Kit of the Month--- I was not a huge fan of the "fallish" layout that was featured, but I knew the colors would go perfectly with my daughters 2 year pictures. 


Ice Cream- Hooligans Papers, Party Pennants and I Scream stamps.  Simple, lots of white space, but just enough!

Magnifique Dad Layout- I love this pattern from the Magic How To Book

BOYZ- Zippidee papers with another Pattern from Magic





Another magnificent layout with Magnifique!  These blues are really amazing!

Sweet Cherries- Cherry-O had such great colors!  I used up every inch of that paper pack!




Spring Time with Splendor




Veranda- very elegant and perfect for this picture!




Rockin' the playful sporty layouts with You Rock




Felicity- flowers work with baseball stadium pics too!




And my very first Studio J layout!  I still love this one, even though I've come a long way with my creativity in Studio J and the program itself has come a LONG way!



You can still find ALL these paper kits in Studio J, but Cherry-O, Splendor, Zippidee, Veranda and You Rock will retire at the end of this week.  You can shop HERE to snatch them up before they are gone forever!

Linking to Top Ten Tuesday

1 comments:

Wani said...

Great pages! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails