Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CTMH--Studio J Calendar layouts

I create 3 12x12 calendars each year- one for each set of "grandparents" and one for myself.  They are so well loved by everyone!

Here are October and November's Calendar layouts created with Studio J.  I have December's almost finished and then I can order and finalize my calendars for 2011!

October:
I used the "Boo" paper pack but completely changed the colors to match their costumes!  I love that you can use whatever paper pack you want and change the colors to meet your needs! 


November:
Here I went back to a well loved paper pack from last year- Twitterpated.  The little owl stickease went perfectly with the little owls on my daughter's dress!  And how sweet is this picture- certainly something to be thankful for- the sweet love of siblings (even if its for a split second!)


Check out more of my Studio J layouts HERE

and other Calendar layouts HERE

I'm having a HUGE special on Studio J memberships right now.... are you on my mailing list????  Email me to learn more about it:  roxybonds@gmail.com

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails