Sunday, December 5, 2010

CTMH--- Stocking Gift Card Holder with Jingle

This is the second year in a row that I have made these adorable gift card holders!  This is one of 3 gift card holders that my customers will make at the All You Can Create Christmas Card Class next weekend :)

I found the printable template HERE. 

 
Supplies:
Jingle Level 2
Holiday Jingle
Olive Ink
CranberryVelvet Ribbon
Pearl Opaques

Check back here for an EXCITING blog hop with the Paper Secrets friends!!!!!
YOU can win a stamp set from me too!!!

Linking to:
  
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/ 

Visit thecsiproject.com





Photobucket

4 comments:

Jessica said...

These are adorable, I know I would love to get one! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week!

Debbie Carriere said...

Very cute! It's always nice to package up a gift card in a fun way. Thanks for the idea :)

Andrea Ewen said...

So super cute! Great way to address a gift item! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Deneen said...

Great gift card holder! Thanks for playing along with H2H.

Related Posts with Thumbnails