Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CTMH--- Magic Moments Layout + NEW product

The NEW Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book from CTMH is almost here!  In January there will be a preview of some awesome new papers, stamps, embellishments and a banner project!  Stay tuned for more on that.

I was able to play a little bit with some of my new products this week!  This layout uses the Magic Moments paper kit, NEW Bohemian Alphabet and NEW Dreams Come True stamp sets.  I used a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays (their Facebook only challenge).

Supplies:
ALL CTMH Unless noted
Magic Moments Leve 2
Bohemian Alphabet
Dreams Come True
State of Mind
Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue inks
misc: Felt Heart
SU: Ribbon

You will be able to purchase the NEW stamp sets I used in this layout at a huge discount during the month of January!  Make sure you're on my email list to learn more :) 

2 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

Cute! I like that stamp in the corner...I didn't get that set but all I want it for is that swirl :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm looking for the CTMH Disney collection of papers, do you happen to have any of these leftover that you'd like to sell? Just got back from my first Disney trip and I want to use these paper so badly for my mini album. Thanks!!

Michelle
michsmith1973@aol.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails