Friday, December 31, 2010

CTMH-- January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop + Inspirations Special

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for January 2011 & Happy New Year!!


All artwork on the hop will feature January's Find Your Style, a set of 9 stamps! If you have come here from Adeline's Blog you are on the right path.



This month we have  about 60 CTMH Consultants sharing their SOTM creations, and other great CTMH artwork. Hopping along is fun and simple to do - just click the link at the end of each blogger's post to move to the next one!  Be sure to leave some love (comments) along the way :)

This month, I have created a layout to showcase some photo booth pictures from the 2010 CTMH Convention.  I used all new products from the January's INSPIRATIONS  special.  First, I chose the Wings paper pack because the theme of Convention "Picture This" also featured butterflys.  I created my own glimmer mist using Black Reinker, Create a Shade Pearl Paint, water & the new Spray Pen.  I sprayed my entire background paper.  I also sprayed the background for all my stamped images.  I used the butterfly and the sentiment from the Stamp of the Month.  I also used a special convention stamp set for the title "Picture this"





A close up of the top corner of my page, so you can see the detail of the glimmer mist!  This is a super cool technique and I'm so excited to finally be able to make my own glimmer mist.  I can make it in any color I want using CTMH's reinkers and the create a shade pearl paint.  I see a LOT of glimmer misting in my future!


Supplies:
Find Your Style
Picture This
Black reinker
Create a shade pearl paint
Spray Pen
Archival Black Ink
Vineyard Berry ink

You can see the entire January's INSPIRATIONS Flyer HERE.

Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

Now hop on over to Mary's Blog to see what she has created for you!


13 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a fun layout!

Lori Miller said...

This is lovely, Jen!

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

How cool!

Melinda Everitt said...

Thanks for showing our "glimmer mist". It showed up well on the card stock. Great layout.

Angela said...

Beautiful layout!

Nalazoo said...

Very nice scrapbook page. Love the "photo booth" look of the photos - nice job!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous. I love that spray pen!

Carla said...

Fabulous, fun layout Jen!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Great layout! Love the details.

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

great layout

Doreen said...

Beautiful layout!

Adeline E. Brill said...

I love this layout - very simplistic but classy!

Laurie said...

Love the photo booth photos on this - great layout!

Related Posts with Thumbnails