Thursday, December 16, 2010

~*~ 5 Days of Gifts~*~ Stamped Tile Coasters

Today I'm featuring Stamped Tile Coasters.  I searched and searched, read many tutorials and blogs looking for the best way to stamp on tiles.  The tiles I bought were tumbled (aka not smooth).  It was not easy to stamp on them due to its uneven surface, as well as the slippery surface. 

I used Timber Brown StazOn ink with a few different stamp sets (Western Flourish, Delightful Things, The Goodness of Life and my favorite:  Alfresco). 

After stamping, I "baked" them in the oven at 300 for about 25 minutes to set the ink.  I added small felt feet on the bottom and wrapped them in sets of 4 for gift giving! 


Get out your favorite stamp set, some Stazon Ink and start stamping some of your own tiles!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails