Wednesday, December 15, 2010

~*~ 5 Days of Gifts~*~ Family Name Frames

For the next 5 days, I will be sharing some home made gifts that I have been giving for Christmas.

Family Name Frames:
I originally got this idea from my friend Erica.  I then created one for myself:


I took a 10x20 frame, some large cardstock (in the framing section) and cut it to size.  Then I cut out "Patrick"  and all the other little shapes using the Storybook font and used my cuttlebug to emboss it.  "family" was cut with Opposites Attract.  I added a little bling and voila!

We get SOOOOOO many compliments on this!

Then, I thought these would make great gifts.... so I made one for my brother and his wife:


I am making one for a gift this year, but I cannot reveal who its for....
AND I take special orders for these.  Email me if you are interested :)  roxybonds@gmail.com

Stay tuned for tomorrow's 5 days of gifts!

Linking to:

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails