Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop- Cutie Pie


Welcome to the November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for Cutie Pie



If you have come here from Maureen's Blog you're on the right path.  This month we have 60 amazing artists' blogs for you to visit.  If you get lost along the way, check here:  http://ifyoublingit.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-month-blog-hop-list.html

This stamp set is so adorable!  Who doesn't love cupcakes :)  


Today I have created two cards to share with you :)

I started by random stamping 2 of the cupcake images in Flaxen ink on White Daisy cardstock.  I then used this to create my cards.  




I used the all NEW Hopscotch Paper Pack, Gold Sequins, Sparkles, Teal Shimmer Trim and Perfect Fit- Birthday stamps.  


The November Stamp of the Month is available from November 1-30.  It is only $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!

The next blogger in our hop is Stephani  I know you will see amazing artwork from her and ALL the other consultants on this hop.  

Happy Hopping!!! 

8 comments:

Judy Faye Garner said...

Nice banner, makes me happy.

Wendy Coffman said...

Super fun and cheerful!

Michelle Stewart said...

Great job.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love both these cards, but especially the second one! Great way to use the banner :)

Lela said...

your card turned out great, very sweet

Cat Nowak said...

Love the cards - particularly the random stamping!

Lauren said...

Very cute- that second one is my favourite!

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute using the banner stamp for the letters "happy"

Related Posts with Thumbnails