Monday, September 22, 2014

Sup? Cricut Artfully Sent is HERE!!!!

I am sooooo excited that Cricut Artfully Sent is finally available!  I ordered mine right away and it came on Tuesday!  I got to play with it this week!

You better get ready because I will have TONS of FUN cards to share with you!!!!  

With 400 designs... I could make cards all day every day for weeks!!!!

Here is my first card!  




Sup?  My hubby says this all the time, so I made him a cute little card :)

This card was cut from the very first key, "1".  



Supplies:
Pacifica, Whisper & White Daisy Cardstock
Cricut Artfully Sent
Red Enamel Hearts



Now that it's here, how about a deal!?!?

Valid now-9/30
Purchase Artfully Sent $99, get a Paper Pack of your choice OR B-Sized Stamp set for FREE.  
How this works:  order your Cricut Artfully Sent Bundle online HERE.  Once I get email confirmation of your order, I will contact you to see what Paper Pack or Stamp Set you would like :)

 

How would you like to get an additional $25 in FREE products???????
Bump your order up to $150 in products and you will get $25 to spend on stamps, paper packs, cardstock, inks, or markers!  SWEET DEAL!!!!!!
So in addition to your Artfully Sent Cartrdige, add another $50 to your order and you will get $25 FREE :)  EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER ASAP!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails