Tuesday, September 30, 2014

October Stamp of the Month- Home For the Holidays

Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for Home For the Holidays

If you have come here from Maureen's Blog you're on the right path.  This month we have 70+ amazing artists' blogs for you to visit.  If you get lost along the way, check here:  

I love this stamp set!  It will make some awesome gift tags as well as Christmas cards :)  Home for the Holidays coordinates with Art Philosophy, making your stamping so much faster, simpler and easier!









Today I have a card I created using a pattern from Make It From Your Heart Vol 1.   Snowhaven papers.  I used the Snowhaven Paper Pack, Black Glitter Paper and Red Shimmer Trim.  I stamped the sentiment twice, once in Glacier ink and once in Ruby ink.  I added foam tape to pop up the sentiment.  


 

The October Stamp of the Month is available from October 1-31.  It is only $5 with a $50 purchase on my website!

The next blogger in our hop is Peachy Iris G. Lamb I know you will see amazing artwork from her and ALL the other consultants on this hop.  

Happy Hopping!!! 


3 comments:

life documented said...

love the layering and addition of glitter paper and trim!

Pam said...

Very pretty card Jen! Love your layering!

Michelle Stewart said...

Really like the layers on the bubble. Great clean and simple card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails