Monday, September 22, 2014

Artfully Sent- My Favorite Tool

Heart2Heart Challenges is featuring your Favorite Tool this week.  Are you a fan of the new Score Board?  Do you love the Mini Stapler?  How about the fabulous Embossing Folders?

My FAVORITE new tool is the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge.  

Here is one of my first cards that I created with this fabulous cartridge:


I used the "R" key for this card, cutting it out in Juniper Cardstock, then again using a patterned paper from the Brushed Paper Pack.  I lined the butterfly opening with another pattern from Brushed.  I added Sparkles and Aqua Dots to the butterflies.  



Supplies:
Brushed Paper Pack
Sparkles
Aqua Dots
Cricut Artfully Sent

Head over to Heart2Heart to see what the other favorite tools are!!

Now that it's here, how about a deal!?!?

Valid now-9/30
Purchase Artfully Sent $99, get a Paper Pack of your choice OR B-Sized Stamp set for FREE.  
How this works:  order your Cricut Artfully Sent Bundle online HERE.  Once I get email confirmation of your order, I will contact you to see what Paper Pack or Stamp Set you would like :)

 

How would you like to get an additional $25 in FREE products???????
Bump your order up to $150 in products and you will get $25 to spend on stamps, paper packs, cardstock, inks, or markers!  SWEET DEAL!!!!!!
So in addition to your Artfully Sent Cartrdige, add another $50 to your order and you will get $25 FREE :)  EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER ASAP!!!!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

What a sweet butterfly card, I can't wait to get my cartridge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails