Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Countdown To Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 10- STAMP OF THE MONTH Blog Hop

I hope you've enjoyed my 10 day countdown to the Autumn/Winter Idea Book! You'll be able to view the All New Autumn/Winter Idea Book on my website August 1st :)

I end today with the usual Stamp of the Month Blog Hop :)

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for August 2013- featuring A Chocolate Affair

 

If you have come here from my Canadian friend Carla's Blog you're on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find a complete hop list at Helen's Blog!

Today I'd like to share a couple of quick and easy 3x3 cards that I created with A Chocolate Affair.   This first card features Babycakes papers and the Chocolate Striped Grossgrain ribbon.  I stamped the cupcake in Chocolate on the scalloped circle, then on scratch paper stamped again in Buttercup and Sunset.  I cut and paper pieced the cupcake together- topped off with a red gem from the Pink & Red glitter gems.  
 



This next card features a paper from the Huntington paper pack and Red Shimmer Trim ( LOVE LOVE )
I stamped the cake image in chocolate on a bracket shape (From Art Philosophy).  Then using my texture tools, I stippled Cranberry and Creme Brule reinker onto the paper.  The inside has a Happy Birthday Stamp :)

A Chocolate Affair is perfect for small cards, just like these!


The next amazing CTMH Consultant on our hop list is LUCY!  Take a look at what she's created for us this month!
 

AUGUST SPECIAL!!!!!
  
August is an especially sweet time to shop—when you place an order of $50 or more during August, you’ll receive the August Stamp of the Month set, A Chocolate Affair (S1308A), FREE!
Dates: Offer valid August 1–31, 2013.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

These stamps are soo cute, so excited to be able to get them for free with my artbooking order! Chelsea

Wendy Coffman said...

Yummy little cards - Super sweet!

Wendy Coffman said...

Yummy little cards - Super sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails