Thursday, July 25, 2013

Countdown to Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 4- Shimmer Trim

The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available in 7 Days!!!

Every day for the next 7 days I will be featuring one of my favorite new products from the Idea Book!  I hope you'll stop in every day to see the fun new stuff!!!

SHIMMER TRIM!!
Shimmer trim is one of my FAVORITE products!!!  It's self adhesive- yeah!- and adds the perfect touch of Shimmer, Glitter, Bling to any project! 

Here's a sneak peek of some cards I'll be showcasing in August with SARITA papers:


In the top 2 cards, I used some of the NEW Bronze Shimmer Trim. 

CTMH has been carrying Shimmer Trim in SILVER and BLACK already, and we are adding BRONZE and RED!!!! 

Check out a couple other projects I've used shimmer trim on:

And here I colored the Shimmer Trim with green markers:
 WHICH COLOR WILL BE YOUR FAVORITE!!!??????

Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet??? CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.
 
Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails