Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Countdown to Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 3 - Home Decor Frames

The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available in 8 Days!!!

Every day for the next 8 days I will be featuring one of my favorite new products from the Idea Book!  I hope you'll stop in every day to see the fun new stuff!!!

DESIGNED DECOR- FRAMES

Durable displays for your art & memories!   TWO frames available:
*Black Frame:  Decorative Clothesline Wires:  $26.95
*Colonial White Frame:  Honeycomb Wire:  $26.95
The interior of the frames measure 12" x 13.5"


 Use it as a chore chart:

 How about a Bucket List:

How cute is this display of the August SOTM creations:




DESIGNED DECOR FRAME KIT:
Another fabulous Workshop Kit- complete with everything you need to COMPLETE a Decor Frame in no time!

Designed Decor Frame Kit Contents
Designed Decor Colonial White Frame
My Acrylix® Frame Kit Stamp Set (B-size)
Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes
Mini Wooden Clothespins
Baker's Twine Hemp                            $35.95

Here are some ideas I have thought of for using the Design Decor Frames:
*Weekly Menu
*Dream/Vision board
*Photo display
*Jewelry display
*Hair Bow Holder

What will YOU Make with yours????

Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet??? CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.
Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails