Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Countdown to Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 2 - Cardmaking Kits

The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available in 9 Days!!!

Every day for the next 9 days I will be featuring one of my favorite new products from the Idea Book!  I hope you'll stop in every day to see the fun new stuff!!!

 CARDMAKING WORKSHOPS ON THE GO

If you are a cardmaker- these kits are AWESOME!  You will be able to create 15 cards (5 each of 3 different designs).  Priced at $24.95, that's LESS THAN $2 a CARD!!!!  PLUS- you will have leftover paper and embellishments too, so if you have card bases, you could create even more cards!

There are TWO in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book:

Laughing Lola:


Included in the kit:
1 – My Acrylix® Laughing Lola Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – Laughing Lola B&T Duos® Papers
5 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Outdoor Denim, 1 Pear, 1 Slate, 2 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Whisper, Black & Silver Baker's Twine (10 yards)
1 – Purple Gems (108)
1 – Instructional Brochure                         $24.95


Frosted:


 Included in the kit:
1 – My Acrylix® Frosted Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – Frosted B&T Duos® Papers
5 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Colonial White, 1 Kraft, 1 Olive, 1 Ruby)
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
1 – Champagne, Colonial White, & Silver Baker's Twine (10 yards)
1 – Silver Glitter Gems (108)
1 – Instructional Brochure                         $24.95

Who doesn't need Christmas cards??  If you're like me, you need WAY MORE than 15 too!  I plan to make a couple of these sets!!

 I LOVE LOVE these card kits!!!!  One of my favorite things to do with them though is to alter the cards.  I don't make all five of one design the same.  I like to turn the patterned paper over, and use different stamps.

Here's an example of what I did with the For Always Cardmaking Kit (still available through July 31st)


Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet???
CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails