Monday, July 22, 2013

Countdown to Autumn/Winter Idea Book- Day 1- Base & Bling

The Autumn/Winter Idea Book is available in 10 Days!!! 

Every day for the next 10 days I will be featuring one of my favorite new products from the Idea Book!  I hope you'll stop in every day to see the fun new stuff!!!

BASE & BLING

So what's the deal with CTMH introducing jewelry anyways???  Well, think of it this way- it's a "wearable craft".  We're all into DIY, why not include jewelry, hair clips??

At Convention we made this necklace:


I have worn it a few times and I get asked at least 5 times while I'm out and about- "Where did you get that necklace?"  I say "I made it...."  How fun is that??

Available in the Autumn/Winter Idea book is the Base & Bling Necklace Kit.  For $14.95 you get:
1 – Sheet of Outdoor Denim/Twilight Dots fabric (from Sarita Textiles)
1 – Base & Bling Necklace
10 – Base & Bling Adhesive Dots
5 – Base & Bling Adhesive Strips
1 – Pack of selected Base & Bling Teal & Black Jewels
3 – Base & Bling Floral Accents (1 each of 3 sizes) 1 – Base & Bling Word Accent
Plus instructions for creating your very own beautifully embellished neclace.


Express yourself with our Base & Bling wearable creations!

*Base & Bling Necklace- $5.95
*Base & Bling Cuff- $4.95
*Base & Bling Hair Clips- $4.95
*Base & Bling Rings- $4.95
*Base & Bling Headband- $4.95
*Base & Bling Jewels- Teal, Black, Red, Pink & Purple- $5.95 each
*Base & Bling Word Accents- $5.95
*Base & Bling Floral Accents- $4.95
*Base & Bling Adhesive Dots- $4.95
*Base & Bling Adhesive Strips- $4.95

Use any Textiles or Ribbons you desire!

WHAT WILL YOU CREATE FIRST???

Have you PRE-ORDERED Artbooking yet???
CLICK HERE to see my Cricut Artbooking PRE-ORDER page.

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY yet?? CLICK HERE to enter my Cricut Artbooking GIVEAWAY!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails