Monday, March 4, 2013

CTMH-- For Always Card Workshop

I am always looking for ways to make a bunch of cards quickly & easily!  
CTMH's Card Workshops are perfect!  You can create 15 cards in just a couple hours!  

For Always Card Workshop

G1060 Workshops on the Go® For Always Cardmaking Kit (includes):

My Acrylix® For Always Cardmaking Workshop (C-size)
For Always B&T Duos® Papers (2 sheets)
Cardstock (4 sheets, various)
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes (15 each)
Purple Glitter Gems (72 pieces)
1/8" Slate Satin Ribbon (5 yards)
Instructional Guide ($1.00)                                       $29.95

Supplies needed:
Black, Smoky Plum, Whisper & Juniper Ink
Foam Tape
Corner Rounder

ORDER HERE


This workshop contains supplies needed to create 15 cards (5 each of these 3 designs).  Make them all the same.... or be a rebel like me and make them different!  Use different sentiments, flip the papers.     





 

**If you are in the Fresno/Clovis area- I'll be doing this For Always Card Workshop on 3/17.  Email me (roxybonds@gmail.com) to sign up for this one by 3/7**

************************************
LeT's PaRtY!!!!!!!!!

Take advantage of the March Promo "JUMP FOR JOY" and schedule an ONLINE PARTY with me. 
If your party total is over $250 you'll jump to the next level of hostess rewards. How sweet is that?! If you have crafty friends that you think would place an order with you, contact me and I'll set up a party for you on my site { roxybonds.ctmh.com}. They order, it ships right to them and then when the party closes you get FREE GOODIES!! Who's ready?!
PM me, email me at roxybonds@gmail.com or comment below!

A $250 party would get you $60 in FREE products, plus a 50% off item(you can even use it on the Cricut Collections).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails