Saturday, March 2, 2013

CTMH- Everything ABC's Blog Hop- E is for Easter

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!



For this hop we will be featuring the letter E. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their E element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~ Scrapper's Therapy 

If you came from Shelly ~ Just One Piece then you're on the right track!

E is for EASTER

You may recall a few months ago, I posted a couple layouts from the baby album I am making for my niece.... well she's now 3 months old and I only finished through 4 months!  I have some work to do.....

Today I created an Easter Layout using THIS layout as my inspiration.  The Chantilly paper pack is perfectly girly and springy!  I cut two strips of the green pattern, then sliced it up to make it look like grass.  Using Art Philosophy, I cut out a bunch of different eggs in 1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2".  I stamped most of them using various background stamps.  I also cut the bracket shapes with Art Philosophy.  I used Artiste to cut out Easter.  I added some bling using Glitter Glitz Gel in Pink, Green and Stardust. 

Supplies used:
 Chantilly Level 2
Easter Wishes
In the Background
Two Step Background
Art Philosophy
Artiste
Glitter Glitz Gel


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Alicia ~ Serene Scrapping

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy 
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
3. Theodora ~ Celebrate Crafts
4.  Shelly ~ Just One Piece
5. Jen ~ Roxybonds Scrappin-- YOU ARE HERE!!
6. Alicia - Serene Scrapping
7. Linda- Scrappy Therapy
8. Kathy~ Kathy's Creative Corner

************************************
Who's ready to party????
Take advantage of the March Promo "JUMP FOR JOY" and schedule an ONLINE PARTY with me. 

If your party total is over $250 you'll jump to the next level of hostess rewards. How sweet is that?! If you have crafty friends that you think would place an order with you, contact me and I'll set up a party for you on my site { roxybonds.ctmh.com}. They order, it ships right to them and then when the party closes you get FREE GOODIES!! Who's ready?!
PM me, email me at roxybonds@gmail.com or comment below!

A $250 party would get you $60 in FREE products, plus a 50% off item(you can even use it on the Cricut Collections).
ju

10 comments:

Shalana said...

Super cute Easter layout...TFS!

Amber said...

I am absolutely scraplifting this. What a great creation and versatile use of products.

Kathy said...

Beautiful layout! Chantilly is perfect for Easter.

Anonymous said...

I will also be scraplifting this layout!!! it is awesome!

Anita Braddock said...

super Beautiful Easter layout the papers and colors are great. thanks for sharing.

Camille Short said...

Lovely layout!

Linda Norman said...

adorable page!

Unknown said...

love the layout!!!

Vickie said...

Love the LO

Adeline E. Brill said...

Love this design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails