Saturday, March 16, 2013

CTMH- Everything ABC Blog Hop- F is for....

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!




For this hop we will be featuring the letter F. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their "F" element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start at the beginning at Amber's blog ~ Scrapper's Therapy 

If you came from Shelly ~ Just One Piece then you're on the right track!

F is for....
I couldn't decide between Fabric Flowers and Fancy Folds... so you get both :)

FABRIC FLOWERS
I watched a video tutorial on Amie's blog about making fabric flowers with our new TEXTILES, so I gave it a try!  I used the For Always textiles, and added a big shimmer brad in the center.  

The card uses the Mojo Monday 284 sketch.  I used Slate Cardstock, Black Glitter Paper and Roxie patterned paper.  The sentiment: You're Amazing is from the Artiste Cricut Collection- Kudos 




FANCY FOLDS
This is one of my favorite "fancy fold" cards to make.  I call it the Tri-Fold :)  This card also has a FABRIC FLOWER :)
For this fabric flower, I watched another video tutorial by Fancy Melissa.  I used the Chantilly Textiles with a Rhinestone Brad (that I colored green with our Alcohol Markers in Pear. 
The Tri-Fold card features the Chantilly paper pack- so girly and so fun!  I used the June SOTM- A Flowering Bunch to stamp the stem to the flower, and tied a piece of the green fabric around the front.




On the inside I stamped the sentiment, also from the June SOTM- A Flowering Bunch


Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Shalana~ Scrappin with Shalana

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:

1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy
2.   Shelly ~ Just One Piece
3. Jen ~ Roxybonds Scrappin-- YOU ARE HERE
4. Shalana - Scrappin with Shalana 
5. Kathy ~ Kathy's Creative Corner 

4 comments:

Shalana said...

Your fancy folds and us of fabric is awesome. Love your cards!

Amber said...

Wow Jen, these are amazing! What a great idea for the textiles. TFS

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

*squeals* Hi Jen! You watched my tutorial!!! I love your flower with the bling center--it's gorgeous! Thanks so much for the kudos and for sharing another way to make fabric flowers too--I can't wait to check it out! Love both the cards too!

Pam said...

Jen, I love your fancy fold card!! Going to try and duplicate it soon! The fabric flowers are so pretty too! But having 2 boys, I don't seem to make much girly flowery stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails