Skip to main content

CTMH- Stamp of the Month Blog Hop- Happy Valentine's


Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for January 2013 featuring Happy Valentines





Happy Valentines features 7 images to celebrate love and Valentine's day!  You will create beautiful cards and or layouts with this set.  If you have come here from KATY'S BLOG, you're on the right path.  If you get lost along the way, you'll find a complete hop list at Helen's Blog!


Today I have created a Valentine's Day card for an upcoming class.  I found inspiration from this card from Pinterest (of course!). 

I cut my card base 4x11" from white daisy cardstock and did a top fold.  Then I used a corner rounder for the bottom corners.  I cut the heart from Artiste and stamped LOVE in it from the Love stamp set.  I used our black striped grosgrain ribbon, with some black shimmer ribbon (**CTMH will have black shimmer trim in the new Idea Book**) on top.  I stamped "with all my Heart" at the bottom.  This black and white card is not complete without a pop of my favorite color- RED!  I used our Red Glitz Glitter gel to make a "U" on the love heart.  I also used the "Happy Valentine's Day" stamp on the inside of the card (not shown).   





The January Stamp of the Month is available the 1st-31st.  With any $50 purchase, this set is yours for $5.  Head over to my website to start shopping :  http://roxybonds.ctmh.com/

Don't forget to check out the 2012 RETIRING LIST----- it will all be GONE as of January 31st (or while supplies last).  

WHOO'S YOUR VALENTINE
NOW AVAILABLE for only $10 with a $35 Purchase!

Your “Whooo’s Your Valentine” kit includes: 
  • 12 – Die-Cut Boxes (3 each of 4 colors: White Daisy, Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby) 
  •  3 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (White Daisy, Blush, Hollyhock) 
  • 1 – Sheet Silver Glitter Paper — new product for Spring/Summer 2013! 
  • 12 – Treat Tubes with Lids — new product for Spring/Summer 2013! 
  • 1 – My Acrylix® Whooo’s Your Valentine Stamp Set (D-size) 

Don't you just LOVE it!!!!

This kit features an adorable exclusive stamp set as well as two “sneak peak” items from the 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book — the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper. The full retail value is $40, but it can be yours for just $10 when you spend $35 on other Close To My Heart products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.


Hop on over to Krista's Blog for more inspiration!  I hope you enjoy the First SOTM blog hop of 2013 :)

Comments

Like the clean style & how you added to the ribbon.
Karen Fullam said…
Beautiful card! I love how these two stamp sets go so beautifully together!
Unknown said…
Fabulous. Thanks for sharing, and Happy New Year

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom
Peggy Lee said…
oh wow love your card!!!
Thanks for sharing, Peggy Lee
Kathleen said…
Jen,

What an elegant beautiful card!!
Katy said…
I like all the white space...and Pinterest is the BEST!!!

Popular posts from this blog

~*~ Holiday Blog Hop ~*~

Welcome to the Paper Secrets Holiday Blog Hop. I made a couple of things to share with you today. I created this lovely paper tree by punching a LOT of 1 1/4" circles of Mistletoe Paper, then used pearl floral pins to secure them in rows to a styrofoam cone.  As I neared the top, I had to use some adhesive so that they did not flare out, but sit in the cone shape.  At the top, I stamped 3 stars and adhered them to the top of the cone.  Supplies: Styrofoam cone Pearl Floral Pins CTMH Mistletoe level 2 paper CTMH Mistletoe Creative Basics paper D1320 Shining Star Stamps I created a second paper tree using instructions from Tracey Mason .  I created an accordion flower with a stamped sentiment for my topper on this one.   Supplies: Styrofoam Cone CTMH Mistletoe Level 2 papers K& Co paper D1380 Just for the Holidays Stamps I created a total of four paper trees to sit upon my mantel!  The "subway art" was a free printable from eighteen25 ....

April Showers Blog Hop

Thanks for joining me for another weekend of Blog Hoppin Fun!   If you have come here from Tina's Blog , you are on the right path!  Keep on hoppin until the end :) April Showers is our theme, and I went with the "shower" theme and made baby cards for baby showers!  I am addicted to making these stacked present cards lately!  I first saw one that my friend Jayma made, who found it on Vicki's blog.  Recently, I saw a couple cute ones on Haley's blog too.   I cut my paper strips at 1.25 tall x 3, 2.25 and 1.5 long.  Add a ribbon down the center, or just a bow on top and you're set!  I used the Sweet Baby stamp set and Polka Dot Alphabet for my sentiments.   Now I'm all set for the next baby shower..... (though I don't know any preggos right now).   This design is also great for Birthday Cards too!!!!  I made two each of these cards and stamped Birthday sentiments on them :) Supplies: BOY: Miracle Level 2 Sweet Baby...

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This month we are featuring January's True Friends . A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set! For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her! Supplies: D1406 True Friends Perfect Day, Level 2 Basic Organdy ribbon- retired Tulip Ink Cocoa Ink Tulip Marker Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop! Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!