Sunday, July 31, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
I LOVE my two side jobs! Both of them equally! CTMH is an amazing company that allows me to be creative and share that passion with others! Jewel Kade has beautiful, unique charms and chains that are so fun to share with others. Both of these companies provide me with fun girl time and have made me tons of new friends :)
I get especially excited when I can combine the two :)
I used the CTMH You & Me kit from the May/June special to create a layout from our recent Jewel Kade meeting. I also printed out some photos of our jewelry for the second page.
I'd love for you to check out more about Jewel Kade!
My website: http://jewelkade.com/roxybonds
My facebook fanpage: http://facebook.com/trulycharming
Thursday, July 28, 2011
There are only a couple days left to wait before YOU can order the ALL NEW Cricut Cartridge- Art Philosophy- a Close To My Heart Exclusive!
My darling friend Mandy created this amazing video exploration of the cartridge- so you can see how exactly this cartridge can cut HUNDREDS of images :)
After you watch the video, and MUST HAVE this cartridge, email me at email@example.com to get details on my pre-order special :)
OR order your own HERE on August 1st!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Do you love Close To My Heart Products as much as I do?
Are you new to the hobby and want to learn more and increase your product stash?
Do you already place at least a $15 order monthly?
Would you like to receive at least $25 in FREE product- without doing a thing?
Do you want more CTMH products but are not local?
If you said YES to any of these questions than I have a great deal for you!!
Join my Monthly Hostess Club!
I already have two clubs going currently, with both LOCAL and LONG DISTANCE friends! I have run online hostess clubs through this board for the past three years, all of which have been very successful and have led to many joining my team.
Starts August 1st with the NEW IDEA BOOK!
What does the monthly club entail you want to know?
* The minimum monthly order is only $25 (plus shipping & tax) per month for 6 months for the Autumn/Winter Idea Book (August thru January)
* The minimum monthly order is only $15 (plus shipping & tax) per month for 12 months for the Autumn/Winter AND the Spring/Summer Idea Book (August thru July)!!
* This is just a "virtual" type club. We don't physically meet anywhere. It's just a way if you like our products to order each month and then one of the months you earn FREE product without having to do anything.
Benefit: This helps you budget your supplies a little at a time.
* Each month you will take turns being the Hostess.-You will earn at least $25 in FREE Close To My Heart product when it your turn to be the hostess. Most of my hostesses are earning $60 plus 1/2 priced items AND more!!!
-You can choose from stamp sets, paper packets, ink pads, markers, cardstock, acrylic blocks and more.
Benefit: When it is your month you can collect outside orders from friends and family to increase the amount of FREE goodies you get. . Those sales would count towards your Hostess Month. However, you do not have to do this to join the club...it's just a way to earn even more FREE goodies.
-The rewards get better as the orders increase in amount.
In addition to being the hostess, all members will receive:
* FREE Idea Books before other customers -
-Autumn/Winter 2011 and
-Spring/Summer 2012 (you will get it in January when everyone else receives it in February).
* A FREE gift just for joining!
* Stamp of the Month for FREE during hostess month
* One month of being the hostess earning at least $25 in FREE products. Hostesses average $60 or more and as much as $200 or more in FREE Product plus half-priced items.
* Periodic sales, sample products and goodies from me!
* At the end of the club you will receive a mini stamp set as a Thank You for participating!
How exactly does this work?
*All orders should be sent to me via e-mail by the 15th of each month!! I put in your order individually, shipping directly to you!
*Orders are processed and shipped straight to YOU as soon as you place your order. No more waiting for the whole group, or waiting for me to get it then ship it to you. This also saves you on shipping costs!
Be sure to check out my CTMH WEBSITE HERE to see ALL the amazing products we have to offer!
If you are ready to join, or have any questions please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Here's proof that YOU don't want to miss out on the next convention!
You can even catch a glimpse of a couple of my teammates (about 1:02) in their awesome Purple Minnie/Zebra shirts that they got from ME!!!!!!! (where was I you ask??? Meeting up with some of my Tweeps)
I want YOU to be there for the BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Dallas, TX 2012!
Join my team and plan to be in Texas next July with ME!!!!!
Contact me today for more information :)
Saturday, July 23, 2011
As if it wasn't enough that some of our favorite paper kits and accessories were heading into the CTMH vault.... there's MORE!
Yes, its that time to retire some stamp sets too!
CLICK HERE for the FULL list of stamp sets on their way out!
Then head straight to my website to pick up your favorites HERE!
Like these great sets.....
Thursday, July 21, 2011
As you know, the NEW Fall/Winter Idea Book will be available very very soon! This of course leads to items heading out the door!
DO NOT miss out on your favorite items....
CLICK HERE to see the FULL LIST of retiring items!
Remember, now through July 31st, not only can you stock up on your favorite paper kits, cardstock colors and accessories, but you can also get more Bang for your Buck with July's special. Spend $50 and choose one of 6 items for only $1.
START SHOPPING NOW.... before its too late!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
We've all been asking for it for a while now.... and our dreams have come true!
CTMH has paired up with Cricut to bring you the exclusive Art Philosophy Cartridge!
This cartridge has over 700 images ranging from elegant rosettes, fun borders and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners! There are 3-D items and a font on this cartridge.
You’ll also receive three My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets as well as three sets of 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge. On top of that, numerous My Acrylix stamp sets in the Idea Book pair wonderfully with images on the Cricut® cartridge.
Wanna see a more? Check out CTMH's page on Art Philosophy here: http://www.closetomyheart.com/en/Ideas_and_Inspiration/Cricut%20Art%20Philosophy%20Collection.aspx
Check out this video put together by CTMH to introduce you to Art Philosophy:
Available beginning August 1st on my WEBSITE OR
Pre-order your bundle through me today! Here's how: Email me to get on the pre-order list. Pre-payment will be needed prior to order being placed. I will order your bundle first thing on August 1st!!!
Contact me today to get the entire collection for just $99!
I had the opportunity to play with this cartridge at Convention and I LOVE IT! I used it to create a lace doily and a flourish on this project- a frame for my parent's anniversary.
Olivia Level 2 (Retiring July 31st)
Basic Button Collection
Sunset Mini Medley
Kraft Color Ready Borders
Colonial White Lace Ribbon
NEW Color Read Cork Alphabet
NEW Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle
Misc orange chipboards letters
Monday, July 18, 2011
The Fall/Winter 2011 New Consultant Kit is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!
Be amongst the first to receive BRAND NEW products and create with the amazing new Kit!
There is a place for everyone at Close To My Heart and on my team! From California to Wisconsin, I have consultants all over the country. We'd love to have you be a part of the Roxybonds Scrappers Team!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TODAY!
The Kit has dropped in price to ONLY $99
2011Fall/Winter Kit options:
- Read Me First Letter
- Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books (qty. 10)
- Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Books (qty. 5, while supplies last)
- "You Are Welcome Here" Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25)
- "The Rewards Come Now" Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25)
- Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5)
- Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25)
- Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25)
- Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25)
- Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5)
- Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5)
- Close To My Heart Color Wheel (W470)
- Autumn/Winter 2011 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1109, 48 – 6" Square Samples)
- Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)
- My Acrylix® Lovable Petite Perks Stamp Set (W2021)
- My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332)
- Double Scrubber (Z1163)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
- Black My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1345)
- My Creations® Memory Game (Z1614)
- Workshops on the Go™ Typeset Kit (G1024)
- Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes (X7139C)
- Milepost Shapes (Z1464)
- Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2165)
- Bamboo Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2103)
- Crème Brulee Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2167)
- My Acrylix® Trinity Alphabet Stamp Set (E1021)
- My Acrylix® Vintage Type Stamp Set (D1481)
- 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
- 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
- Workshops on the Go™ Elemental Kit* (G1026)
- Dimensional Elements Banners (Z1685)
- Décor Journaling Spots (Z1461)
- My Acrylix® Love Life Stamp Set (D1482)
- My Acrylix® Happy Clusters Stamp Set (C1471)
- Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)
- Desert Sand Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2118).
- Workshops on the Go™ Roxie Kit (G1025)
- Rhinestone Designer Brads (Z1360)
- Foundry® Pin Clips (Z1612)
- My Acrylix® Instant Memories Stamp Set (C1466)
- My Acrylix® Unscripted Stamp Set (C1465)
- Tulip Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2166)
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)
- 2" x 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)
Studio J Add-on
- 12-month Studio J® Membership
- 5 Studio J® Layouts (must redeem within first 3 months)
Saturday, July 16, 2011
I couldn't just give my team a shirt and be done with it.... no way! I had to make them a little something too :)
I asked each girl for their favorite color(s) and they either said Pear or Lagoon (and then various shades of pinks to go with). So I decided on pear or lagoon and hollyhock. I created flower corsage pins/clips that they can pin onto their lanyards!
I first punched a 2" circle. I attached the ribbon around the edge in a scalloped/pleated manner. Then I added a paper flower with button or brad in the center. I cut up the hollyhock ribbon roses and placed one on. Then I stamped CTMH with the Small Friendship Alphabet or Pennant Alphabet and attached. In a couple of them, I added a rolled rose in hollyhock cardstock as well.
I think they are simple, yet very nice!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Today is the FIRST DAY of Convention!
My Close to My Heart team (Roxybonds Scrappers) is a part of the biggest and BEST team in CTMH---- THE DREAM TEAM! My ultimate upline, Karen Morris, is one of the founding consultants with CTMH! She is an amazing woman, and such a sweetheart! Very proud to be a part of the Dream Team!
This year, the Dream Team chose to be in the Purple/Jasmine group (we have to choose one of four groups to be in). The other choices were Green/Ariel, Pink/Sleeping Beauty and Blue/Cinderella.
Karen asked that the Dream Team represent by wearing PURPLE on the first day of convention! Well, I wanted to get some matching shirts for my team joining me at convention, Keeley, Chrys, Alicia & Heather. Here's what I came up with and I LOOOOOVE it!
I'll be posting a picture of my girls sporting our team shirts :)
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
The time has come..... the 2011 CTMH CONVENTION has begun!
Today is Leadership Day! Tomorrow the HUGE FESTIVITIES begin!
If you would like to stay updated on what's going on, be sure to become a fan of my Facebook Page:
RoxybondsCTMH I will be posting some (not all, there has to be some kind of surprise element) updates as they come from Disneyland :)
CLICK HERE to become a fan of my page :)
Monday, July 11, 2011
I was running low on Thank You cards, so as I was finishing up with the Workshop Kit for June- MIRACLE- I decided to make some more Thank You's!
I needed them badly to send out to all the wonderful people who took part in last month's mystery hostess party! And congrats again to Jamie for winning the FREE products!
This fabulous Miracle kit is on the retiring list :( So get it by July 31st!
I used the cards from the workshop kit as my guide, but substituted some of the papers, and of course added some Thank You sentiments.
Miracle Workshop Kit
As you know, I'm at CTMH's convention at Disneyland this week!!!!
If you need anything, you can email me OR SHOP HERE!
Don't forget about Bang for a Buck!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
I am beyond excited about the upcoming CTMH Convention! This will be my second convention and I am so LUCKY and THANKFUL that it's close to home at DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!
In case you didn't know, Disneyland is my most favorite place! Its the Happiest Place on Earth!
My family and I will enjoy a couple of days at the parks before the convention starts.
I am thrilled that 5 members of my team, in addition to MANY MANY other local teammates will be there! I'm excited that some of my other CTMH friends will be there too- some that I've yet to meet! It's going to be one big happy party :)
I plan to pre-schedule some posts while I'm gone..... but I'll have MUCH BETTER stuff to post about when I return!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Spend $50 and get one of these fabulous products for only $1
(original retail: $8.95)
(original retail: $12.95)
(original retail: $12.95)
(original retail: $14.95)
WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!
Shop online, 24/7 by clicking HERE!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
The kids and I did a quick and easy craft for the 4th of July.
My son wanted to paint stripes on his shirt- so we painted a flag. I then put some paint on one of my CTMH stamps (American Celebration) and stamped the stars on.
I painted my daughter's palm blue and her 4 fingers red, then stamped it on her shirt three times to look like a flag. We then used the same star stamp on her shirt.
Very easy and very cute shirts for the 4th of July!