Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CTMH--- July SOTM Blog Hop- Happy Forever

Welcome to the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for July 2010!

All artwork on the hop will feature July's Stamp of the Month- Happy Forever a set of 9 stamps! If you have come here from Sarita's blog you are on the right path!


This month we have 70 CTMH Consultants sharing their SOTM creations, and other great CTMH artwork. Hopping along is fun and simple to do - just click the link at the end of each blogger's post to move to the next one!

This month I have a couple layouts to share :)
This first one was created with the Splendor paper pack. I added the whimsical little hedgehog as an accent to my page. I stamped him in Chocolate ink and sponged on chalk for his body and face. I then cut him out and added color and bling to the little butterfly on his nose.

Supplies:
Splendor Lv 2
Happy Forever SOTM
Circle Around chipboard
Friendship Alpha Small
Chocolate Alpha Large
Autumn Brads
Just Blooms- Spring Blossoms
Moonstruck, Topiary, Goldrush, Chocolate ink
Tulip Marker
Bling
Chalk



For this next layout, I also used the little hedgehog as an accent to my page. He matches the little hedgehog on her shirt so I thought it was perfect :) I stamped him in cocoa ink this time and used a sponge dauber to apply chocolate and cocoa ink to his hair and body. I then stamped the balloons again on 3 different pieces of patterned paper and cut them out, paper piecing them to the original stamped image. I cut the image and placed it on my layout.
This layout features non-CTMH papers so here is the hedgehog up close :)

Supplies:
Happy Forever
Cocoa, Chocolate ink
Friendship Alpha lg


Remember, the July SOTM is only available until 7/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

**Don't forget to grab THE LAST Goodie Box from the Jackpot June deals! Available through 7/1 6:59am (pst) SHOP HERE

** Be sure to check back for details from the CTMH Convention (July 7-10)


Now hop on over to MISTY'S BLOG to continue along this hop!

9 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Thanks for sharing your cute pages :) I love your work!

Pamela OConnor said...

Love your layouts! I'm going to have copy because just as I got to your post, my almost 3 yr old comes into the living room pushing her popper...spooky!

Can't wait to meet you at the team meeting at convention! So cool!

Lori Miller said...

SO cute!

Kim O'Rear said...

Your work is always amazing and these layouts were no different! I love the splendor layout with the hedgies...your daughter is so cute too!

Haley D. said...

Very sweet layouts! You have an adorable subject to scrapbook. ;)

Krista Ritskes said...

Your pages are adorable! That paper couldn't match your daughter's dress more perfectly. Maybe we will run into each other at convention, hopefully not literally. ;)

Annette Green said...

Love the circle layout. Adorable!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

cute layouts!

Laurie said...

love the layouts - it's great to see the hedgehogs incorporated into them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails