Thursday, December 31, 2009

CTMH--January Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP

Thanks for joining me in another round of the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This month we are featuring January's True Friends. A set of 11 stamps that are amazing! You will see many different creations from the fabulous consultants in this blog hop! This stamp set features great friendship sentiments and lovely brackets and journal boxes. You NEED this set!

For our hop today, I have created a card for a very special friend! I have gotten some amazing support from a true dear friend over the last few months and I wanted to "thank" her!




Supplies:
D1406 True Friends
Perfect Day, Level 2
Basic Organdy ribbon- retired
Tulip Ink
Cocoa Ink
Tulip Marker


Remember, the January SOTM is only available until 1/31! Click here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

Now hop on over to Susan's Blog to continue along this hop!

Remember to leave some comments along the way!!!!

17 comments:

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Very Nice card

Lori Miller said...

Very pretty card! I linked to your site, too, since Misty's wasn't updated yet.

Karen said...

what a beautiful card!

Cindy said...

Perfect Day has always been one of my favorite papers. Lovely card!

Haley D. said...

Pretty! Wishing you the best in 2010!

Nalazoo said...

Very nice.

Kathleen said...

Such a darling project and it is wonderful that you showed the inside of the card! I love to decorate the insides.... there is always so much stampable real estate there!! You are one after my own heart!

Anonymous said...

LOVELY card!!!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

love how you used the stamp set for the inside sentiment!

Krista Ritskes said...

Super cute!

Terrie Dodd said...

I love Perfect Day paper, thanks for bringing it out again for this project. I also like the knotted ribbon accent.

Katy said...

love how you put the brackets around the inside sentiment.

Carla said...

Very pretty!

Michelle said...

Sweet and simple :)

Julie said...

That is a super cute card. I love the brackets around the sentiment

Chris said...

Timeless. That paper pack looks great with everything. Well done!

Jena said...

Such a sweet card - TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails