Friday, June 12, 2009

Crafty Mama Swap

One of my friends, Kelci, started up a Crafty Mama Swap. We were assigned partners and the idea was to create something for your partner using your creative talent. Well you all know I'm a scrapper- so I created a mini acrylic album for my partner Ashley!

Here's the album:
My Top Ten




I thought she could do just about anything with this.... top ten places to visit, foods, fabrics, books, people, moments in life.... anything! I hope she likes it as much as I enjoyed making it for her :)

supplies
Acrylic Album- CTMH
PP- american crafts
ribbon- american crafts
thickers- american crafts

AND here's what Ashley sent me :) She made shirts for both my kids! And an apron for me :)

Please excuse the pic of me- my 3 year old took it....


4 comments:

Christina the Sassy Scrapper :) said...

What a cool idea and I love what you both made!!

Lorrie said...

The top ten book is great! She'll love it!

Kelci said...

So cute! All of it!

KreatesKards said...

Great idea!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails