Sunday, May 22, 2016

Stampers With An Attitude Blog Hop- Calypso

Welcome to the Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  

Who are the Stampers with Attitude????  This is the team led by my upline Kimberly Moss!!!

If you are coming here from Denise's Blog you are on the right path.

Our theme this month is artwork using the Calypso Paper Pack or Beach Artwork.  


Today I have a FUN layout created with the Calypso Paper Pack.  This layout is one of the three in the Workshops Your Way for Calypso.  I changed up the tittle to fit my photos :)



I added a flip flap for a couple extra photos :)





Want to see more??  Keep hopping along and check out all the other fabulous work done by my teammates :)  


The next team member on our blog hop is Melissa- check out her fabulous projects.  Be sure to leave a comment too :) 

3 comments:

Catherine Nowak said...

What a fun layout!! I love it.

Tammy Lubick said...

What a fun layout and that popsicle journal block is perfect for this!

Denise Elliott said...

super cute for the pool party!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails